NSW One Nation's Policies and Achievements
10 NSW One Nation Policies
- Restoring standards and parental rights to the NSW schools system.
- Abolishing all forms of political indoctrination in NSW education, especially transgender ideology and Critical Race Theory.
- Performance pay for teachers - rewarding the good ones and getting rid of substandard teachers dragging down NSW school results.
- Instead of relying on high-risk 100% renewables, we want to create a strong mix of coal, gas, nuclear and renewable power in NSW, turning our State into a global-energy superpower.
- Bringing down electricity prices and improving energy security by building the Bayswater 2 coal-fired power station in the Hunter Valley.
- We are unashamedly pro-jobs and pro-development, with a policy to streamline the development approvals process in NSW by abolishing the green Independent Planning Commission and putting a 12-month time limit on development decisions.
- Mandatory jail sentences for those who repeatedly assault NSW emergency services workers (under the Rod Roberts Bill).
- Keeping the age of criminal responsibility at 10 years, rejecting the push by Liberals, Labor and the Greens to increase it to at least 14.
- Protecting the property rights of farmers to allow land clearing and floodplain harvesting of water.
- Saving money by abolishing woke-PC programs and employment quotas in the NSW public sector, putting these funds into improved hospital services around the State.
One Nation NSW Achievements Since Election in 2019
- Saving the NSW steel industry by securing support for essential coking coal supplies to BlueScope Steel in the Illawarra.
- Constantly exposing the rubbish being pushed in NSW schools, with One Nation leading the fight against the political indoctrination of students.
- Cleaned out 42,000 teacher professional development courses full of political bias and transgender ideology in the NSW school system, forcing the creation of a new simplified system focusing on student academic results.
- Introduction of a Year One Phonics Reading Check for students to ensure their early reading skills are up to scratch.
- Opened up the NSW teaching profession to new skills and experience, with successful people from business and professional careers coming into our schools as classroom teachers.
- Introduced a Mandatory Disease Testing Bill adopted by the Government to protect frontline workers such as police, nurses and paramedics from senseless attacks on them.
- Developed the concept of a Commonwealth/State Energy Agreement signed by the Morrison and Berejiklian Governments in January 2020 to increase much-needed gas supplies in NSW - a big win for energy security and economic development.
- Fought the madness of Matt Kean’s 100% renewables obsession in NSW with 249 Upper House amendments over a 40-hour parliamentary sitting.
- Got rid of the crazy NSW Koala maps threatening to freeze development on residential, suburban, town and farm properties around the State.
- Introduced Parental Rights and Religious Freedom Bills to protect the rights of NSW parents and citizens from woke Left-wing ideology and censorship.